How would you like to pay?
- Visit CRA’s my payment page and click Child and family benefits payment under the heading Individuals.
- On the next page, click Canada child benefit.
- Then enter the following details:
- Social Insurance Number: (your 9-digit Social Insurance Number)
- Amount: (this would be the amount you want to pay)
- Click Next.
- Verify all details on the next page and then click Confirm and Proceed to Pay
- Verify the amount to be paid on the next page and then click Pay Now.
- On the next page, choose one of the following:
- if your bank card has a VISA debit logo, then choose option one and enter your card information and click Process.
- otherwise, select the second option that says “Interac Online” and then click Proceed to Online Banking.
- On the next page, choose the financial institution you bank with.
- Use your bank card number and password to log in and then authorize the transaction.
- Once the transaction goes through, it will take you back to CRA’s website and give you a confirmation number.
- Please save or print this number for your records.
- TD Bank
- RBC Bank
- Scotia Bank
Do you also have to make a payment for any of the following?
For regular updates and reminders, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.