The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requests notice of a change of address as soon as possible. You can update your address using one of the following options:
- Online: Change your address online immediately using CRA My Account See Instructions
- Visit https://hmca.co/craloginpersonal and log in by clicking CRA Login under the heading “Option 2 – Using a CRA user ID and password“.
- Log in using your CRA user ID and the password.
- Once logged in, click on “Change my address and phone number(s)” under the heading “Related Services“.
- Provide your new address to the CRA
- By calling 1-800-959-8281 See Instructions
- By mail See Instructions
What is a CRA PIN?
Creating a Personal Identification Number (PIN) can save you time, and provide added security when it comes to protecting your personal information. Click here to create one.
Should you have questions about any of the above or to discuss your personal tax situation, please call or send us a message on WhatsApp at +1-905-507-0032 or contact us through our website or Facebook Page.