The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requests notice of a change of address as soon as possible. You can update your address using one of the following options:

  • Online: Change your address online immediately using CRA My Account See Instructions
    1. Visit and log in by clicking CRA Login under the heading “Option 2 – Using a CRA user ID and password“.
    2. Log in using your CRA user ID and the password.
    3. Once logged in, click on “Change my address and phone number(s)” under the heading “Related Services“.
    4. Provide your new address to the CRA
    • Unless you have set up a pin, you will need the following to verify your identity:
      • Social Insurance Number
      • Full name and date of birth
      • Your complete address
      • An assessed return, a notice of assessment or reassessment
    Download this form and mail the completed form to the address on the forms. You may also change the address of another individual at the same time, such as your spouse or common-law partner. Include a signed letter with your form that contains the individual’s: name, social insurance number, and signature.
What is a CRA PIN?

Creating a Personal Identification Number (PIN) can save you time, and provide added security when it comes to protecting your personal information. Click here to create one.

Should you have questions about any of the above or to discuss your personal tax situation, please call or send us a message on WhatsApp at +1-905-507-0032 or contact us through our website or Facebook Page.


Comments are closed.