The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requests notice of a change of address as soon as possible. You can update your information using one of the following options:
- Online: Change your address online immediately using My Account.
- By phone: Before you call 1-800-959-8281, to verify your identity, you’ll need:
- Social Insurance Number
- Full name and date of birth
- Your complete address
- An assessed return, a notice of assessment or reassessment, or other tax document.
- By mail: Complete the attached form and mail the completed form to the address on the forms. You may also change the address of another individual at the same time, such as your spouse or common-law partner. Include a signed letter with your form that contains the individual’s: name, social insurance number, and signature
Please advise us as soon as the change is made so we can update it on our end as well.
Should you have questions about any of the above or to discuss your personal tax situation, please call or send us a message on WhatsApp at +1-905-507-0032 or contact us through our website or Facebook Page.