How can I share my tax-related documents?
You can upload your tax documents directly to https://hmca.co/upload For step-by-step instructions, please visit https://www.loom.com/share/21ea075fc0e24ad7a02f71d67662e0e2 or https://youtu.be/kGxjb3FsW2Q
Instructions to Upload:
- Create a folder on your computer named “Family Tax Documents” if there are multiple family members or “My Tax Documents” if you are only filing it for yourself.
- Create a folder for each family member if there are multiple members.
- Create sub-folders within those folders to organize all your documents.
- Scan or take clear pictures and save them in relevant folders.
- Then visit https://hmca.co/upload and click “Upload Files“
- In the window that pops up, drag-and-drop your “Family Tax Documents” or “My Tax Documents” into it.
- After files have finished uploading, send an email to email@example.com to let us know that you have sent in the documents.
- We will then draft your return(s) and share a link to documents that you would need to sign and send back.
- You can verify your personal details in each document, sign them and upload your signed documents to https://hmca.co/upload
- We will then transmit your return to CRA and share a copy of your return electronically.
When documents do I need to file my tax return?
We have designed a questionnaire that not only asks you all the right questions but also provides a seamless customer experience. Please fill it out by visiting this link.