How can I share my tax-related documents?
You can upload your tax documents directly to https://hmca.co/upload For step-by-step instructions, please visit https://www.loom.com/share/21ea075fc0e24ad7a02f71d67662e0e2 or https://youtu.be/kGxjb3FsW2Q
Instructions to Upload:
- Create a folder on your computer named “Family Tax Documents” if there are multiple family members or “My Tax Documents” if you are only filing it for yourself.
- Create a folder for each family member if there are multiple members.
- Create sub-folders within those folders to organize all your documents.
- Scan or take clear pictures and save them in relevant folders.
- Then visit https://hmca.co/upload and click “Upload Files“
- In the window that pops up, drag-and-drop your “Family Tax Documents” or “My Tax Documents” into it.
- After files have finished uploading, send an email to email@example.com to let us know that you have sent in the documents.
- We will then draft your return(s) and share a link to documents that you would need to sign and send back.
- You can verify your personal details in each document, sign them and upload your signed documents to https://hmca.co/upload
- We will then transmit your return to CRA and share a copy of your return electronically.
When documents do I need to file my tax return?
You will need to provide:
- Date of entry in Canada (if new to Canada).
- Prior year’s Notice of Assessment if prior year’s return filed by another account.
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) (upload a copy to our secure portal)
- Direct deposit information (where you would want CRA to deposit your refund).
- Rent or property tax paid receipts
- Tax organizer form filled out and signed by you.
- Authorization form filled out and signed by you (new clients)
- T4s, T2202A Slips, etc (complete list available on the second page of Tax organizer
Should you have questions about any of the above or to discuss your personal tax situation, please call or send us a message on WhatsApp at +1-905-507-0032 or contact us through our website or Facebook Page.