How can I share my tax-related documents?

You can upload your tax documents directly to For step-by-step instructions, please visit or

Instructions to Upload:

  1. Create a folder on your computer named “Family Tax Documents” if there are multiple family members or “My Tax Documents” if you are only filing it for yourself.
  2. Create a folder for each family member if there are multiple members.
  3. Create sub-folders within those folders to organize all your documents.
  4. Scan or take clear pictures and save them in relevant folders.
  5. Then visit and click “Upload Files
  6. In the window that pops up, drag-and-drop your “Family Tax Documents” or “My Tax Documents” into it.
  7. After files have finished uploading, send an email to to let us know that you have sent in the documents.
  8. We will then draft your return(s) and share a link to documents that you would need to sign and send back.
  9. You can verify your personal details in each document, sign them and upload your signed documents to
  10. We will then transmit your return to CRA and share a copy of your return electronically.

When documents do I need to file my tax return?

We have designed a questionnaire that not only asks you all the right questions but also provides a seamless customer experience. Please fill it out by visiting this link.


For regular updates and reminders, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.

Comments are closed.